Monday, July 4, 2011

What a difference a day and 150mg of Lamictal makes!

What a difference a day and 150mg of Lamictal makes! I am going to do my damnedest to take my medication religiously because I feel as close to normal as a bipolar person can be. I got up at a decent time this morning and I did not feel exhausted. Before when I wasn't taking my medicine, when I woke up every morning, I felt as if I hadn't slept in days. But this morning was the complete opposite. I got up, I put on a pot of coffee, put the dishes in the dishwasher that I was too lazy to do last night and I did some reading. I also just about finished the last 50 pages of An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison. Now I am working on my school work for this week.  For my African-American History before 1877, I have to read 50 pages of reading, a 400 word essay, 2 200 word peer response essays and a quiz. For Social Psychology, I have to read two chapters (I am not positive how many pages that is), a 400 word essay, 2 200 word peer response essays and 2 quizzes. For my Spanish 1 class, I have to complete the unit work which is about an hour and a half of online lecture/learning and whatever discussion board that my professor has assigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment